Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: ~~**HOSTBOARD COOKBOOK PROJECT!!**~~

  1. #41
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    So how many recipes do you have now, Nancy?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">26 so far. Thanks for the ones you sent today!!

  2. #42
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:

    I have tons of recipes to send to you and I promise they will all be delicious AND easy!

    I won't be able to send them until sometime next week but, I definitely will!!!!!

    One suggestion....how about a kids recipe section? You know something that the younger kids on the board could make without an oven or stove. We did a 4H cookbook for our 5-8 year olds and it was GREAT!!!! We did things like ants on a log, etc. I have a whole stack of these if you are interested!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great! I look forward to when you send your recipes! Thank you!

    As far as a kids' section, those recipes would fall under miscellaneous.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nancy - what's the recipe count so far?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:

    I have tons of recipes to send to you and I promise they will all be delicious AND easy!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Delicious and Easy!!! That sounds perfect. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SugarMagnolia:

    If you would like to get a little creative with the name of your recipe (e.g., "Bossie Amanda's Chocolate Brownies,"), I encourage you to do so. If you want your recipe to maintain its original name, that's perfectly fine, too.


    Please send recipes from all categories at this time!!

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 08, 2006 02:49 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 08, 2006 02:59 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Would it be alright to use the historical dolls names for recipe titles i.e. 'Josefina's Southwestern Rice,' "Molly's Noodle Casserole,' etc?

  6. #46
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we going to include AG recipes from the retired cookbooks. I have only made Kirsten's Swedish Pancakes, but it is a good and easy recipe. Has anyone else made any good AG recipes?

  7. #47
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    Are we going to include AG recipes from the retired cookbooks. I have only made Kirsten's Swedish Pancakes, but it is a good and easy recipe. Has anyone else made any good AG recipes?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! I've made the fried potatoes from the Kirsten cookbook (though I can't remember the name.) They're delicious. Without a doubt, the best potatoes our family has ever had!

  8. #48
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I have around 48 recipes now!! If you haven't participated so far, please send at least one recipe.

  9. #49
    Kalisa
    Guest Kalisa's Avatar

    Post

    I will send more in a while. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you going to include some of the good recipes from the historical cookbooks like Kirsten's Swedish Pancakes? I have the Kirsten cookbook. I think should only use the ones we really like or can recommend. Or, maybe this won't fit in with your plan???????????? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •